Prices and payment are shown in EUR. International shipping costs are based on your items, shipping method and destination.
Beautiful weddings (and beautiful wedding photos!) are all about mastering the little details – including the bridesmaids’ makeup looks. It can be tricky to find the perfect makeup for bridesmaids that’ll last from ceremony through to the end of the celebrations – but we’ve got you covered with our easy step-by-step guide.
1. Start your skincare prep well before the wedding!
If your skin is in great condition by the date of the wedding, it’ll make your makeup routine all the easier (and the photos really pop!). Take care of your skin ahead of the big day with a skincare routine suited to you. A good cleanser is an essential to help your skin recover from day-to-day stressors. We recommend our Clarifique Cleansing Foam, enriched with French beech bud extract and Salicylic Acid to keep your pores clear and your skin tone even.
Following up with a serum can help to lock in moisture and preserve your natural glow. Our Renergie H.C.F. Triple Serum combines ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid with protective niacinamide and Vitamin C to target dark spots and fine lines.
Pay extra attention to the delicate skin around your eyes, which can often be where the first signs of tiredness are. A brightening cream like our Advanced Genifique Eye Cream helps keep you looking bright-eyed and aisle-ready. Pair it with our Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream for full facial relaxation that will have you well-prepped for the big day.
2. Natural makeup for bridesmaids…
If you’re looking for bridesmaid makeup ideas, you can’t go wrong with classic natural makeup for weddings. This is perfect for elegant weddings and small-and-intimate ceremonies where simplicity is key.
1. Start with a full-coverage foundation that complements each person’s skin tone. Our Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation will have everyone glowing in the photos without looking heavy or cakey in person. It’s designed for 24-hour wear, so it’s perfect for a busy day of celebrations.
2. Target any unwanted blemishes with our Teint Idole Ultra Wear All Over Concealer. The full-coverage formula only needs a light touch and it’s packed with nourishing ingredients that help keep the skin underneath hydrated and healthy.
3. Keep the eye makeup light for this look, with mascara that enhances natural lashes and liner that follows the natural eye line. Applying eyeliner just to the top lid can be a great way to open up the eyes without overemphasising the makeup.
4. Choose a dewy highlighter for a natural glow without excessive shine. This can be a great way to highlight facial features in a subtle way.
…Or smokey eye makeup for bridesmaids
If you’re looking for more of a statement makeup look, a smokey eye is a great way to go. This tried-and-tested look can be done with plenty of colour or in more natural shades.
1. Start your smokey eye wedding makeup by choosing the perfect colour palette. Think about tones that will go with your bridesmaid dresses and wedding colours – whether that’s rich greens and blues or shimmering golds and bronzes. Our Hypnose Palette comes in a range of shades you can pick from.
2. Alternatively, stick with a neutral colour palette that matches easily with anything. This might mean using different shades to suit different bridesmaids to enhance their natural skin tone.
3. Mascara is key when it comes to eye-catching eye makeup. Our Hypnose Mascaracreates long and luscious lashes with a formula enriched with Provitamin B5 that softens the natural hairs. Apply liberally for plenty of volume.
3. Choose between a red lip and a nude lip
Both smokey eyes and natural faces can be perfectly set off by either a bold red lip or a classic nude choice. A smokey eye paired with a red lip is great for those wanting striking styles or hosting evening weddings, while nude lips allow smokey eyes to take centre stage. On the other hand, a bold red lip becomes the focus point of a natural makeup look while a nude lip helps keep everything classic and understated.
The key to any good lip look is finding the right lipstick. Our L’Absolu Rouge Lipsticks are ultra-pigmented and long-lasting so you can guarantee they’ll look great in all the photos. Our Sunrise Ruby is the perfect vibrant choice, while our Vintage Ruby is a pretty blush pink.
Get your bridesmaid makeup looks to last all day
Once you’ve found the perfect palette, you want to make sure it’ll last! A good setting spray or powder is an essential part of any bridesmaid makeup look. Those with oily skin will love our Long Time No Shine powder – a loose setting powder that helps mattify the skin while protecting your makeup. For those with drier skin, the Highlight the Fix It Forget It Spray is a great option enriched with hydrating hyaluronic acid and plant extracts while ensuring a non-greasy formula.
With your skincare sorted and your makeup set, you’re just a bouquet away from the perfect bridal party look!